Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, photographs, streaming and video content and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by SB Supports The Union Ltd. The Site content is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by SB Supports The Union Ltd. This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded/copied materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such activity. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derived works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software.
User feedback policy and other submissions
All comments, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to SB Supports The Union Ltd on or via this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) are property of SB Supports The Union Ltd. Communication, submission or offering of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to SB Supports The Union Ltd of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus SB Supports The Union Ltd will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. SB Supports The Union Ltd is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Use of personal information
SB Supports The Union Ltd (“we”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This section of the Agreement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this section of the Agreement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, SB Supports The Union Ltd is the data controller of the Site. Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices (including a request withdraw your consent to our data processing practices) to: SB Supports The Union Ltd.
We may collect information relating to:
- Information provided by you. Information about you that you give us by registering with the Site or by corresponding with us, or a selected third party as our agents, by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information about you: the home server domain names, type of operating system, web pages accessed, search engine used, and type of web browser. We may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. We may also record limited information for every search request and use that information to solve technical issues with the services available directly or indirectly in connection with the Site. This may also be used to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Information we receive from other sources: Information provided consensually by you and gathered via other on-line facilities.
Use of information
- Information provided by you. To gain statistics about the types or individuals, organisations and sectors that oppose the second Scottish referendum. With your express consent, we may publish or use your comments, messages and endorsements on the Site, social media or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking the boxes on the registration form on the Site. You can also exercise the right at any time (including after giving consent to marketing) by contacting us at: SB Supports The Union Ltd.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: SB Supports The Union Ltd.
Links to other web sites and services
This Site may contain links to other websites not controlled by SB Supports The Union Ltd. SB Supports The Union Ltd has no responsibility for the linked websites nor does it necessarily endorse any linked websites. SB Supports The Union Ltd provides links solely for the convenience and information of Site users.
SB Supports The Union Ltd provides the materials on this Site “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property in relation to applicable and binding laws and regulations.
SB Supports The Union Ltd disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials on this site, although SB Supports The Union Ltd may modify the materials at any time without notice. By your use of this Site, you acknowledge that your use is at your sole risk and that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Site. You further acknowledge that SB Supports The Union Ltd shall not be liable for any damages or any kind related to your use of this Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold SB Supports The Union Ltd harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of gathering support for the Union. This Site is controlled and operated by SB Supports The Union Ltd.